Sunday, March 31, 2013

[MANNAM] Let’s learn Animal names in Korean


[MANNAM] Let’s learn Animal names in Korean
 
I made another precious memory today. I went to animal shelter to volunteer!
Like other times, I had so much fun with puppies and kittens.
Many of others may think volunteer work is something that we are offering our energy and time.
It is right. However, I always feel like I am earning more than what I had spent.
Because puppies and kittens there have experience losing their family once, some of them are really afraid of people and some of them are really hunger for people’s love.
We can feel their feelings with a touch.
It’s so sad that human being caused a problem to animals.
Although people don’t have right to do that and also, animals’ don’t have a reason to be treated like that.
While I clean and feed them, when I can feel they are afraid of me and growling, I feel sorry for them as one of human being.
Even to human, experiencing bad thing doesn’t flew out in once. It remains in their heart as a trauma.
We should take more care to animals and treat same as people because they are also a living creature.
The volunteering makes me meaningful time to think more about animals and to look around carefully.
I didn’t just spend time cleaning but also I thought and learned a lot.
This is also one of the reason why I am volunteering.
Through volunteering, I can learn and it make me to look around me instead of being selfish.
Today, I am fully charged with the love they gave me. I am sure that other friends who went with me did too.
I will try to payback this valuable love to others so that this time won’t just left behind.
So, to think more about animals, how about learning Korean names of animals?
 
# Learning animal names in Korean

-강아지(gang-a-ji) : Puppy
-(gae) : Dog
-고양이(go-yang-i) : Cat
-토끼(to-kki) : Rabbit
-사자(sa-ja) : Lion
-(mal) : Horse
-(so) : Cow
-(sae) : Bird
-(dak) : Chicken
-(gom) : Bear
-(bam) : Sneak
-(yang) : Sheep
-염소(yeom-so) : Goat
-사슴(sa-seum) : Deer
-돼지(dea-ji) : Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment